AOGV 18C150 BF
18” Class 150 BF AOGV is the first tool that enabled the replacement of the butterfly valve on the live system. This AOGV consists of machined and welded parts made from pressure vessel steel. The isolation system separates the flanged connection, extracts the butterfly valve, and inserts an isolation spade. Afterward, the flanges are assembled with a new gasket inserted and seated between them, and the isolation system is removed.
Scope of work for IK Engineering
- Survey and 3d scanning of operation location
- Design of 18” Class 150 BF AOGV
- FEA analysis and design report
- Project documentation work
- Bids collection and production coordination
- Production follow-up, reporting, and quality control
Our friendly team would love to hear from you.