This unit is a modification of the previously designed 1″ AOGV. This time the operation consisted in replacing the valve. This required redesigning some parts and creating a unique IC design mounted on the valve side. A significant challenge was the limited space around the site and the short time for the project. Thanks to the strong commitment of the team at IK Engineering and the cooperation with the Norwegian department, the project was successfully completed.
Scope of work for IK Engineering
- Survey and 3d scanning of operation location
- Design of 1” Class 150 AOGV
- FEA analysis and design report
- Project documentation work
- Bids collection and production coordination
- Production follow-up, reporting, and quality control
Our friendly team would love to hear from you.