IK Engineering was tasked with redesigning and performing a structural integrity assessment and design verification of the AOGV tool. The tool was originally designed for the 1-inch class 150 flange but will now be reused for the 0.75-inch same class flange. The analysis was conducted to evaluate the utilization of different parts of the AOGV tool, including the IC, Spade, and bolts.
Scope of work for IK Engineering
- Survey and 3d scanning of operation location
- Design IC for 0.75” Class 150 AOGV
- FEA analysis and design report
- Project documentation work
- Bids collection and production coordination
- Production follow-up, reporting, and quality control
Our friendly team would love to hear from you.